Monday, January 17, 2011

About me

     Hi, everyone, it is my first blog. Maybe you want to know who is me. My name is Yiyang Zhang, I am a Chinese boy, I am 14 years old, My English name is Alex. I am a high school's student.  I have 3 people in my family , my father, my mother and me. My father was born in Henan Province, my mother was born in Wuhan Province, When my father 18 years, he went to Wuhan Province to go to college and knew my mother, I think it is so nice. I have a lot of hobbies, such as collect something and eat. I like to collect soccer shoes, money and electronic, I think collect is so interesting, you can learn some knowledges. I like to eat, my favourite food is Chinese food, because Chinese food has China 5000 years culture .I belive I am a nice boy, maybe I can change this world.


this boy is me, I think is very handsome and shy , hahaha!!! I took this photo in China Town.
 This is my family,It is a nice photo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Alex,

    There were lots of interesting things to read in your first post. Thinking about 5000 years of culture in the food you eat is very unusual. You taught me an important lesson. Most people don't think about the history of their food. I also think you may someday help to make a positive change the world. Unfortunately, I couldn't see the pictures of your family. Perhaps I can help you to reload them on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! It was so nice to see those pictures, Alex. Your parents look so proud to be with you. I agree with you. The way they met is a very nice story! Now I am waiting for your next post:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alex,

    I really liked your first post. Will you do a second one soon?

    ReplyDelete